The wild spirit shines through as this mustang gallops past in his own sunshine daydream. He tosses his mane joyfully into the wind as the sunshine radiates off of him.
Looking forward, yet staying present at the same time, with an ear cocked on the here and now, he speaks his wisdom… Daydreaming in the sunshine provides endless gifts to those who will slow down and accept them.
Be here now in the sunshine with me.
Note: Your print will not contain the copyright watermark seen in the image above.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is matte and archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²