Tranquility arrives as a gorgeous young mare stands grounded as a swirling wind tosses her Lapis-colored mane in the air. Her calm, healing presence comes from the energy of the crystal Larimar. She carries the tranquility of a calm, sunlit sea. Her dappled aqua coat reflects the light of the sun bouncing off of waves. And her blue eyes contain the depths of the sea. She wishes to share feelings of tranquil peace as you gaze into her eyes.
Note: Your print will not contain the copyright watermark seen in the image above.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is matte and archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²